Thursday, December 20, 2007

A new year, another Christmas

Another Christmas, how interesting. I'm sure I'll get some gifts, just like i did last Christmas. It's not very interesting, I know what's going to happen, I know that I'm going to spend my Christmas day with my grandparents, my cousins won't even be there, so I've got to sit around with some old people who don't relate to me at all. Don't get me wrong, I love them and they're nice and I'm nice back, I just don't enjoy being around them.
Sometimes I wish I could spend it with someone amazing, not my family. I know my family is important, but I'd rather be in love on Christmas. I think that would make for a way better Christmas, and maybe a new years too.

-Tony-

1 comment:

priscilla said...

Thats a new way of seeing Xmas and New Years.

=D

I have nothing to say of consequence