Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You've got to


love like semtex. Bring it me. Bring it to me.

Short update before I head off to do my math, on the Jacob side of things I talked with Kelcee at CBC today, which was fun. Hadn't talked to her for awhile, but then added her on Facebook, so it's good to see someone from 1st quarter again.

Aforementioned maths generally kicking my butt, and I've got to really apply myself if I'm going to pass precalculus this quarter. Fun times.
I'm probably going to be poor in about a week because I'm in all likelihood buying another retail game, which I don't really have the income to do constantly.

After this quarter I can get a more profitable job hopefully, not that I have any problem with the law office, they are cool folks.
Uhhh, I've got a couple things I need to get around to I suppose.
  1. Taking more pictures
  2. Picking a suitable newer picture of myself
  3. Reinstalling photoshop
  4. Uploading another YouTube video

That's actually all I can think of at the moment, not a lot of blue text stuff going on lately, so it'll be brief.
New purchases:
  • Red Faction: Guerrilla (beat)
  • The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (about midway I think)
  • Saints Row 2 (haven't touched it, too busy)
  • World of Goo (Got from the develeper's site for a $5.00 donation, sweet eh?)
I probably own 75+ games by now (whether via steam or disc). I'm getting there. For the people that actually game with me, I'm probably going to buy Borderlands in about a week, which I mentioned up there. Has a current metacritic score of 88/100 for PC, which puts it at 3rd highest rated game for the year thus far. I'm sure that average will be dragged down, but it still looks like a solid game. I need to get 3 people to play with me, haha.

Be cool =)

-Jake-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, always i used to check weblog posts here in
the early hours in the break of day, because i enjoy to find out more and more.


my webpage - Replica Watches