Sunday, August 12, 2007

So today I hung out with Jake

Just like Jake said, We hung out, played video games, drank mystery concentrate juice, and ate leftover Alfredo stuff, it was lovely

And I had fun Just like Jake did :P

for the past 3 or 4 days I've been worried something bad was going to happen dealing with my relationship, even though theres no shown problems yet, I just feel small hints, but sometimes it's just paranoia that i can't control, anxiety that appears without warning, I won't go though the hints that caused me to worry, there's no need, because the point is that I know how hard it is for me to unwind, but I had fun today, and now that he's gone I'm starting to wind up again but I'm working on that

I trust that god will take care of everything, Or I try to, but I'm really into my relationship, and it's hard to just go "ah, thats fine, god will take care of it, so I wont worry".

I know thats what I should do, but it's a hard thing to change, (but of course I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me)

and I'm working on it.

I'm sure my worries won't turn out to be anything but a thought anyhow.

Sorry if whoever reading this isn't a God believer, I guess it might just seem annoying, but thats alright.


-Tony-

1 comment:

priscilla said...

WOOOOOO

Yeah, i know. When I trusted God with everything He did with it as he wished and sometimes those things hurt me really bad but I didn't mind coz in the end, God'll care for me again. I doubt it will be any different for you

mind tho, you and April are together for a reason!